Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Best Halloween Costume Ever! Jack The Pumpkin King!

Best Halloween Costume Ever! 
Jack The Pumpkin King!
A Nightmare Before Christmas!

Last year I decided for Halloween to be Jack Skellington from Tim Burton's A Nightmare Before Christmas. I had the jacket, I just needed to get everything else and a real white pumpkin for the head. 

After much searching I finally found the pumpkin and went to work.


Jack the Pumpkin King


I wanted to do have a picture as Jack Skellington in an appropriate environment. So I went to the Haunted Hayride set at Griffith Park. I had to sneak in because there was security every where and its actually illegal to film there.


Jack the Pumpkin King in the Graveyard



I made a video of Jack the Pumpkin King Talking



Here is some fan art of my costume that I made.




adrianquihuis.com

No comments: