Saturday, April 23, 2016

Arrow Strike! Fastest growing Archery Tag in Los Angeles!

Arrow Strike Badass!

Arrow Strike aka Archery Tag is the fastest growing activity sport in America. It combines dodgeball and paintball but with bow and arrows. Its huge on the east coast but it has become a phenomenon in Los Angeles. Archery Tag in LA and it's here to stay. Get your bow and arrow on!



Looking for Archery tag nearby. Looking for Archery tag in Los Angeles. I'm Right Here! With Arrow Strike! I run ongoing Arrow Strike events all over LA. 

Why you ask?

Because I am an Arrow Strike badass. I catch arrows. I have dead aim. I can't be hit.

If you want a piece of me, come to my next Arrow Strike event!



The game play actually consists of multiple game types. Hunger Games of everyone running for their bow and arrows. Capture the flag is always fun. Last man Standing is a classic. You get to play all of these game types with a tournament for a winner take all.




More Arrow Stike to come!




Follow me on Social Media
AdrianQuihuis.com
Youtube
instagram
twitter.com

No comments: